Curriculum Fair 2013
Take advantage of increased opportunities to sell your products and services to a large number of highly motivated buyers: homeschoolers. Be an exhibitor at Wisconsin Parents Association's 30th Annual Home Education Conference and Curriculum Fair on Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4, 2013, at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. In recent years, nearly 800 homeschoolers have attended this conference.
Five reasons to be an exhibitor at this WPA conference:
(1) The Curriculum Fair, plus over 70 exciting workshops, affordable on-site housing, and special events make this conference an inspiring and relaxing weekend for homeschooling parents.
(2) Presenting an hour-long exhibitor workshop will allow you to explain and demonstrate the advantages of your products to a target audience.
(3) In this age of the Internet, homeschoolers are eager to take advantage of opportunities to meet you, ask you specific questions, and examine your products. Your booth offers a great way to showcase the products you're justifiably proud of!
(4) Free admission to the Curriculum Fair on Friday evening for people who have not registered for the full conference increases traffic to your booth.
(5) On-site housing for you and your associates is convenient and very affordable (as low as $25 for a single or double room).
Homeschoolers will focus on your product before, during, and after the Conference.
Before the Conference: Your business can be listed on WPA's website with a link to your website. (On-site exhibitors only.) Exhibitor workshops will be publicized. Conference goers can sign up to shop at the Curriculum Fair during any workshop time they choose.
During the Conference: Shoppers visit your booth, talk with you, look over your products and/or services, and attend your workshop (if you present one). They also review the free literature bag each family receives.
After the Conference: Your products and services continue to be listed on WPA's website. Conference goers who have met you and seen your product firsthand remember it, learn more from your website, and contact you.
Two effective ways to be an exhibitor:
(1) Rent a booth. Sell directly to homeschoolers who have come to the Conference expecting to purchase educational materials.
(2) Put your materials in the Free Literature Bag that will be given to all conference goers at no charge to them.
More details are enclosed. The registration form must be sent to us by April 12, 2013.
Please note three different addresses.
1) Send your registration form and check or credit card information to me in Stoughton WI (see Registration Form).
2) If you will be attending the Conference and want to ship materials to the conference site ahead of time, address them to the Gruenhagen Conference Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. (See the enclosed Exhibitor Schedule and Fees sheet for the address.)
3) Send literature for Free Literature Bags to the Winquists in Sayner, WI (see Exhibitor Schedule and Fees).
Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity! If you have questions, call WPA's voice mail at 608-283-3131 or email us at WPA@homeschooling-wpa.org.
M. Larry Kaseman
P. S. Visit our website at www.homeschooling-wpa.org/conference to explore conference offerings, download the exhibitor information, review last year's conference announcement, and, in early March, read this year's announcement.
P. P. S. If you cannot attend the Conference, be sure to participate in the Free Literature Bag.