Learning materials (including curriculums) are available Friday evening from 7 PM to 10 PM and Saturday from 7:30 AM to 5 PM.
Free admission only to the Curriculum Fair Friday evening only. This offer does not include workshops or other conference activities. For free admission, go to the main desk in the lobby of Gruenhagen Conference Center (see map) and ask where the Curriculum Fair is located. Then register at the door of the Curriculum Fair and get a name tag for free admission to the Fair.
Conference goers who have registered for workshops may visit the Curriculum Fair at no extra charge, but you must pick up your name tag in the Gruenhagen Conference Center to be admitted to the Fair.
WPA does not endorse specific curriculums or learning materials.
NEW! “Please Touch” Curriculum Resources.
- Find out what some of those materials you’ve heard or read about are really like. Examine textbooks and other materials belonging to homeschooling families who have brought them for display.
- Then order your own materials after the conference through the internet, stores in your area, etc.
- Loan your favorite materials for the display. Call the WPA voice mail at 608-283-3131 and ask for details.
- List of materials included.
Partial List of 2013 Exhibitors
- All Games 4 Fun
- Bay Lakes Council– Boy Scouts of America
- Bows by Lisa Luann
- Classical Conversations
- Conserve School
- Cruise One – Deana & Shannon Lee
- Doc’s Discovery Books
- East Wind Acupuncture
- Freedom Project Education
- Heritage Hill State Historical Park
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt / Saxon
- Learning Shop
- Off to Neverland Travel
- Robotics Education Competition Foundation
- Teaching Textbooks
- Triphan & Triphan Crafts
- Truth and Life Ministries
- UsborneBooks at Home
- Vibrant Health Care
- Wisconsin Historical Society Press