Of Particular Interest to Mothers
Remember that these lists are only suggestions. We strongly recommend that you review the entire list of workshops to find the ones that suit you best.
F-7 Parenting Homeschooled Kids
Why parenting is often more important than teaching academics. How to really listen and other skills that strengthen communication. Helping children in ways that are useful to them. The magic of “power games.” Encouraging harmony among siblings. Going back to basics when we feel overwhelmed.
A-9 How Couples Can Work Together and Support Each Other While Homeschooling
Setting goals for your family and modifying them as everyone grows and learns. Sharing the work and play and the joys and challenges involved in homeschooling. Trusting and supporting each other when dealing with situations in which the two of you don’t see eye-to-eye.
B-7 Creating a Family Life That Is Exciting For Everyone
Explore some of the many things that families can do together, including simple everyday activities, fun traditions, travel, service, physical activity, and, yes, even chores. Discover the benefits of working and playing together that can help create harmony in your family.
D-6 Self-Care for Homeschooling Parents
How we can figure out what we need, create space in our busy lives to tend to our individual needs, and find creative approaches that take the whole family’s needs into account. Safeguarding time to nurture our relationship with our life partner. Developing strategies for stress busting. Creating support structures that allow for time alone.
More Workshops By Time Slot
- Friday, 7:15-8:30 PM: F Workshops
- Saturday, 8:30-9:30 AM: A Workshops
- Saturday, 9:50 AM-10:50 PM B Workshops
- Saturday, 1:30-2:30 PM: C Workshops
- Saturday, 2:50-3:50 PM: D Workshops
More Workshops By Category
To help you choose workshops, click on a category that interests you and look over the list. Remember that these lists are only suggestions. We strongly recommend that you review the entire list of workshops to find the ones that suit you best.
- Basic Subjects
- Encouraging Learning
- Choosing Curriculum and Resources
- Ways to Homeschool
- Beginning Homeschooling
- Workshops for Parents and Kids
- Life Skills and Problem Solving
- Homeschooling Young Children
- For Teens and Parents of Teens
- Special Interests and Passions
- Support for Parents
- Of Particular Interest to Mothers
- Of Special Interest to Dads
- Family Activity Workshops
- Legal and Homeschooling Freedoms