Since “home based private educational programs” are not included in the state statute regarding immunization (252.04), this does not apply to homeschoolers.  Confirmation of this is also noted on page 6 of the Department of Health Services publication, “Wisconsin School Immunization Requirements, 2016-2017.

However, if homeschoolers decide to take classes at public or private schools or participate in activities such as sports or extra curricular activities, these students may be required to provide this information to the institution.

Still have questions?

Get in touch with our Regional Contact volunteers.

Comments are closed