Welcome to Homeschooling in Wisconsin
If Your Children Are Enrolled in a Public or Conventional Private School and/or Are Currently Attending Such a School, Please Read This Article on Dealing With School Officials and . . .
Homeschooling works! Homeschooling strengthens families that vary in lifestyle, approach to education, religious beliefs, and income.
Thanks to homeschoolers working together through WPA, Wisconsin has one of the most reasonable homeschooling laws in the country. WPA provides the information, support, and encouragement you need and welcomes everyone interested in homeschooling. WPA also promotes and protects the roles, responsibilities, and rights of parents.
You can homeschool! Here’s how…
- What to Expect With Public School Sports Participation
- Reaffirming Homeschoolers’ Right to Issue Diplomas Despite New Statutory Language in the Budget Bill
- Reaffirming Our Right to Educate Our Children According to Our Principles and Beliefs Despite New Sports Legislation
- How Questions about School Enrollment and Withdrawal Forms Affect Our Parental Rights
- How New Homeschoolers Can Deal With Challenges from School Officials