Homeschooling with Integrity
May 6 and 7, 2016 | UW Oshkosh
Registration is now closed
On-site registration is available for $150 (regardless of membership status). Payment is due immediately, cash (exact change) or check only. You will receive a program with a list of the workshops and their locations.
The Conference for ALL of us
- We are new and long-time homeschoolers.
- We are parents of toddlers, teens, and grown children.
- We purchase curriculum, create our own, and unschool.
- We work together to protect our freedom to homeschool.
- We are all enriched by homeschooling.
- 61 Workshops
- Opportunities to Meet Homeschoolers
- Resource Fair
- Used Book Sale
- Family Folk Dance
- Slideshow of Homeschoolers in Action
- Family Activity Workshops
- Connections Area
- Affordable On-Site Lodging
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffets
A Whole New Look for Friday Night
Meet & Greet from 4 to 6 pm—Newly expanded including a special area for teens
Opening Ceremonies at 7 pm in UWO Alumni Center
- Be inspired by our speakers
- Be encouraged by our graduates
- Be informed by WPA’s Executive Director
- Be entertained by a new slide show featuring photos submitted by you and other homeschoolers. (Send photos for inclusion to OpeningCeremonies@homeschooling-wpa.org by April 1)
Table Talks—Talk one-on-one and in small groups with friendly new and experienced homeschoolers. Topics such as “What does homeschooling look like?” and “Relax, have fun, and learn.” Or go to the Q & A table and ask about anything that’s on your mind.
Family Folk Dance—Live band and callers – All ages – All dances taught, no experience necessary
- EAA AirVenture Museum, Oshkosh Public Museum, Payne Art Center and Gardens, Grand Opera House, and more.
- Fantastic Community Playground and free children’s zoo.
- Outlet mall-Over 60 stores. Golf course next door.
- For details, click here.
Conference Goers Say
- This is my ninth conference. I always learn more than I expected, leave with more resources than I expected, and feel more inspired than I expected!
- What a lifesaver this conference was for me. I’m going home with resources, direction, hope, and new contacts. Thank you! WPA was a huge help in our abrupt decision to leave school and begin homeschooling. Thank you to everyone for your hard work, time, and all your efforts. Your generosity in sharing time, energy, knowledge, and experiences has been incredibly valuable and is much appreciated.
- Excellent! This is a great resource for homeschooling families. We try to come every year to refresh and reenergize our schooling program.
- The WPA people are so supportive and helpful. They are the best people in the world!
- I have come every year for six years. It is always an enjoyable event and fills me up from the depleting school year and fuels me for the next one!
- Easy to find workshops. People, including the staff, were very helpful. Great handouts. I will be back.
- Very uplifting. The shot in the arm I needed to keep going and following my heart.
- We’ve attended the WPA conference for eight years and always have a challenge choosing workshops because there are so many helpful topics. We always leave with new resources and feeling inspired.
- I feel so much less stressed and less overwhelmed with homeschooling! Connecting with other homeschoolers was wonderfully refreshing. I feel so much more confident and excited and that is priceless.
- We have been set on an exciting course because of this conference.
Although we had considered going in the past, we were not sure if the conference would offer things that were of interest to us. After attending, all we can say is “Wow!” The conference left us inspired, refreshed, and refocused, with many tips, ideas, and resources for our family.
- Friends told me that the WPA conference was “not to be missed,” so my expectations were high. Now I agree and will tell others: “Don’t miss it!”
- I have previously attended other homeschooling conferences, and none of them had the caliber of speakers this conference has.