Resource Fair 2016
Take advantage of increased opportunities to sell your products and services to a large number of highly motivated buyers: homeschoolers. Be an exhibitor at Wisconsin Parents Association’s 33rd Annual Home Education Conference and Resource Fair on Friday, May 6, and Saturday, May 7, 2016, at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. In recent years, nearly 800 homeschoolers have attended the conference.
Three reasons to be an exhibitor at this WPA conference:
(1) The Resource Fair, plus over 60 exciting workshops, and special events make this conference an inspiring and relaxing weekend for homeschooling parents.
(2) In this age of the Internet, homeschoolers are eager to meet you face to face, ask you specific questions, and examine your products. Your booth offers a great way to showcase the products you’re justifiably proud of!
(3) On-site housing for you and your associates is convenient and very affordable (as low as $30 for a single or double room).
Homeschoolers will focus on your product before, during, and after the Conference.
Before the Conference: Your business can be listed on WPA’s website with a link to your website. (On-site exhibitors only.)
During the Conference: Shoppers visit your booth, talk with you, look over your products and/or services, and also review the literature bag each family receives.
After the Conference: Your products and services continue to be listed on WPA’s website. Conference goers who have met you and seen your product firsthand remember it, learn more from your website, and contact you.
Two effective ways to be an exhibitor:
(1) Rent a booth. Sell directly to homeschoolers who have come to the Conference expecting to purchase educational materials.
(2) Put your materials in the Literature Bag that will be given to all conference goers at no charge to them.
More details are enclosed. The registration form must be sent to us by April 15, 2016.
Please note three different addresses.
1) Send your registration form to me and include a check, or pay by Paypal to email@example.com.
2) If you will be attending the Conference and want to ship materials to the conference site ahead of time, address them to the Gruenhagen Conference Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. (See the enclosed page titled “Exhibitor Schedule and Fees” for the address.)
3) Send literature for Literature Bags to Rodger and Tracy Menchaca in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. (See “Exhibitor Schedule and Fees.”)
Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity! If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call WPA’s voice mail at 608-283-313
P. S. Visit our website at www.homeschooling-wpa.org/conference to explore conference offerings, download the exhibitor information, review last year’s conference announcement, and, in early March, read this year’s announcement.
P. P. S. If you cannot attend the Conference, be sure to participate by adding your materials to the Literature Bag.