Exciting new resources for all homeschoolers, however you approach homeschooling: curriculums, textbooks, workbooks, games, nature study, history, supplies, and much more.
Conference goers who have registered for workshops may visit the Resource Fair at no extra charge, but you must pick up your name tag in the Gruenhagen Conference Center to be admitted to the Fair.
WPA does not endorse specific curriculums or learning materials.
“Please Touch” Curriculum Resources.
- Find out what some of those materials you’ve heard or read about are really like. Examine textbooks and other materials belonging to homeschooling families who have brought them for display.
- Materials from TOPS Science, CPO Science, Apologia Science, NOEO Science, Lightning Literature, Windows to the World, Handwriting Without Tears, Saxon Math, Singapore Math, Beast Academy Math, Art of Problem Solving Math, Math U See, several high-school science and math texts, Story of the World, Latin, Greek, and Spanish materials, and many, many more.
- Then order your own materials after the conference through the internet, stores in your area, etc.
Partial List of 2016 Exhibitors
- Discovery Toys
- Treetop Explorer
- CESA2 – Online Driver Education
- Brain Brigade
- Schiller Math: Montessori at Home
- Learning Shop
- New Tribes Bible Institute
- International Student Exchange Programs
- Rod and Staff – Truth and Life Ministries
- Triphan Crafts
- SK Music
- Usborne Books and More
- Teaching Textbooks
- Bob Jones University Press
- Kathryn Randall – Educational Programming
- Medical Transcription Service
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Cottey College
- Home Educational Resources
- WPA — Please Touch