Meals, Lodging, Map, Oshkosh
Convenient Meals on Campus
- Buffets for breakfast and lunch at Blackhawk Commons, one block from the Conference Center. Order with registration postmarked by April 18, 2015.
- Or bring you own food. (Lodging rooms in Gruenhagen Conference Center have a refrigerator and microwave.)
- Or visit a campus restaurant or other nearby eateries.
Lodging on Campus
Stay on campus in convenient, inexpensive rooms in Gruenhagen Conference Center, the hub of the Conference.
- Full Service-$40.00 per room per night-All lodging rooms are air conditioned, and include two single beds, 2 desks, 2 dressers, sleeping space on the floor. Bathrooms are shared (single sex) with private showers. Wireless internet is provided at no charge. The beds include linens, towels and wash cloths are provided as well. All rooms are carpeted, and include a 3.2 cubic foot refrigerator, that includes a freezer. A microwave is also provided.
- Standard Service (available upon request)-$30.00 per room per night-Mattress pad, pillow, pillow case and two sheets per guest provided. Air-conditioned. Bring towels and toiletries.
- Check in 10 am, check out 10 pm Saturday, noon Sunday.
- For reservations, call (920) 424-1106. Reservations can be made between 7 am and 12 midnight, seven days a week.
- Or stay at a local hotel.
For directions from your home to the Gruenhagen Conference Center, at 208 Osceola Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901, use Google Maps or MapQuest. If you arrive at the University before 4:30 pm Friday, park in lot 10 or 30 or Level I of the parking ramp. Parking is free after 4:30 pm on Friday (through Sunday) in all University parking lots.
Begin by picking up your registration materials in the Gruenhagen Conference Center. All conference activity locations will be listed in your registration materials.
- Enjoy Open Swim – Campus pool, Friday 4 to 6 pm and Saturday 4 to 6 pm.
- EAA AirVenture Museum: Nearly 100 rare and significant airplanes, attached airport with historic aircraft. Open Monday-Saturday 8:30-5, Sunday 10-5.
- Oshkosh Public Museum: History exhibits, hands-on activities. Tuesday-Saturday 10-4:30, Sunday 1-4:30.
- Paine Art Center and Gardens: World class art collection and hands-on activities for children, housed in a 1920s mansion with 3 acres of gardens. Tuesday-Sunday, 11-4.
- Oshkosh Community Playground: A 30,000 square foot community-built playground on the lake shore with a lighthouse, castle, airplane, gardens, and more. Also a free children’s zoo. Open 7 am to dusk.
- Grand Opera House: A restored 1883 Victorian theater.
- Military Veterans Museum: Dedicated to peace with many historical exhibits. Monday-Friday, 12-5.
- Oshkosh Public Library: Original 1900 building plus 1994 expansion. KidSpace for young children. Monday-Friday 9-6, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 1-5.
- The Menominee Park Zoo
- Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Assorted parks, restaurants, movie theaters, recreational facilities, etc.
- Outlet mall-Over 60 stores. Golf course next door.