WPA’s 37th Annual Homeschooling Conference and Resource Fair is the invigoration every homeschooler can use to fuel their own homeschooling fire. The conference is exploding with inspiration and resources for the coming year.
Who is the conference for?
There will be something for all Wisconsin homeschoolers; parents, children, grandparents, and supporters; religious and non-religious families; prospective, new and long-time homeschoolers. We come together around our shared passion for homeschooling.
- In-depth workshops on relevant homeschooling topics
- Active workshop sessions to get the whole family moving
- Resource Fair full of hands-on resources and materials
- Annual Membership Meeting directly connecting you with the Wisconsin Parents Association Board of Directors, discussing issues at hand, and getting homeschooling updates relevant to Wisconsin
- Graduate Recognition celebrating homeschooling success stories
- Table Talks offering one-on-one discussions with seasoned WPA Board Members and experienced volunteers on topics of concern to you
- Hands-on learning activities for children of all ages
This and so much more as you spend quality time with other Wisconsin homeschoolers!