Call for Exhibitors, Vendors, Sponsors, and Welcome Bag Literature
WPA is accepting applications for businesses and organizations who believe their mission and vision aligns with that of WPA and want to participate in our 37th Annual Conference and Resource Fair in some way. Who do you know that has a great product or service Wisconsin homeschooling families and supporters should know about?
The conference is an excellent way for businesses and organizations to reach active homeschooling families, and our attendees consistently express their appreciation for the information, products, and opportunities the Resource Fair offers.
- Conference Sponsorship offers the chance to show support at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze level, and includes publicity in conference materials and signage.
- Exhibitors in the conference’s Resource Fair share information about their company or organization with attendees.
- Vendors offer products and/or services for sale at the Resource Fair to homeschooling families and supporters at the conference.
- Businesses and organizations may supply literature and/or promotional items to be included in the Welcome Bag that every family receives at check-in.
- Special rates are available for WPA member families wishing to participate with a supplemental income business.
Please share this information with your connections who may “fit the bill” to help make the Resource Fair the best it can be! Interested companies and organizations should visit http://bit.ly/2020WPA_ResourceFair for more information and to submit an application for review by our Board of Directors and Committee. Applications are due February 3rd!