Conference Registration Opens in One Month!
Registration for the Wisconsin Parents Association 37th Annual Conference and Resource Fair opens on February 14th. Here’s everything you need to know to plan and prepare.
Registration Packet: The Registration Packet will include all the information you’ll need to understand what’s being offered, and to help you make the most of the conference. Packets will be mailed to all WPA members by February 7th. Non-members who would like to be included in the mailing should click here to request a packet no later than January 27th. (A PDF of the packet will be available for download from our website after February 7th.)
- February 7th: Registration Packets out in the mail
- February 14th: Conference Registration opens
- March 13th: Last day for Early Bird Registration prices
- April 10th: Last day to register for the conference
- May 8th & 9th: Conference!
- Early Bird Registration (2/14 – 3/13/2020)
- WPA Members: $100 per family
- Non-Members: $175 per family
- Regular Registration (3/14 – 4/10/2020)
- WPA Members: $140 per family
- Non-Members: $215 per family
- Optional Saturday Sandwich Lunch Buffet: $10 per person
- Friday Only: $20 per person
- WPA Membership: $35 per family per year (Join or renew with your conference registration to get the Member Rate)