Give the Gift of Freedom
For just $35, a one-year family membership to Wisconsin Parents Association could be the perfect gift for those special people in your life – from grandparents to supporters of homeschooling freedom to friends who are considering homeschooling – they don’t have to be an active homeschooler to be a WPA member!
WPA Membership includes:
- Discounted registration for the 37th Annual Conference and Resource Fair on May 8-9, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Stevens Point – Convention Center in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Twice-yearly newsletter
- Legislative watch
- Members-only email list for important news and reminders
- Knowing that you (and they!) are supporting the organization that worksto protect your right and freedom to homeschool in the way that works best for your family and theirs
To purchase a Gift Membership:
- Go to the WPA Membership page.
- Complete the membership form at the bottom of the page with your gift recipient’s information.
- Make your payment via PayPal, making sure to include the recipient’s name in the notes field.
- Then print and fill out a WPA Membership Holiday or All Occasion Gift Card for your recipient.