- Get information, support, and encouragement when you need it
- Have your questions answered
- Participate in an organization promoting the rights of families
- Meet other homeschoolers
- Save $15 on WPA’s conference and $7 on the handbook
- Stay up to date through WPA’s newsletters and special fact sheets and bulletins
- Help ensure that your family and others can homeschool according to their principles and beliefs
- Support WPA’s work in tracking legislation and issues related to homeschooling
- $35 per year – JOIN TODAY!
Please note the following:
If you don’t have email or don’t want to get emails from WPA, you can still receive the information you need via postal mail.
Consistent with WPA’s ongoing work to protect privacy, the WPA email list will only be used by WPA to contact members. It will not be given, loaned, rented, or sold to any individuals, organizations, businesses, government agencies, etc. (Note that many organizations do rent or sell their email lists as a way of raising money. Your privacy is more important to WPA than money.)
Messages will be emailed to WPA members only. If you know someone who would like to receive information from WPA, please encourage them to become a WPA member.
WPA does not have the staff to follow up on emails that bounce. If you are on the WPA email list, you will not be mailed a hard copy of a message that is emailed, even if your email bounces back. Please notify WPA if you change your email address.
To ensure your privacy, WPA emails will not include the email addresses of people who are getting the email.