Membership in Wisconsin Parents Association is $35/year. Memberships benefits include:
- Twice-yearly newsletter, either by mail or by email
- Legislative watch at local, regional, state, and federal levels
- Members-only email list for important news, information, and reminders
- Discounts on WPA event registration
- Knowledge that you are supporting the organization that actively protects your right and freedom to homeschool according to your own principles and beliefs
Annual Membership runs from the month you join for 12 months. For example, if you join today, you will receive a renewal notification at the beginning of this month next year, and you will have until the end of that month to renew and keep your membership current.
Local Homeschool Support Group Partnership
Are you a member of a local homeschooling group in your area? Did you know you can join your local support group and WPA at the same time?
Give a Gift Membership
A one-year family membership to Wisconsin Parents Association could be the perfect gift for those special people in your life – from grandparents to supporters of homeschooling freedom to friends who are considering homeschooling – they don’t have to be an active homeschooler to be a WPA member!
To purchase a gift Membership:
- Complete the membership form below with your gift recipient’s information.
- Make your payment via PayPal, making sure to include the recipient’s name in the notes field.
- Then print and fill out a WPA Membership Gift Card for your recipient: Holiday Card or All Occasion Card
Automatic Membership Renewal
If you are already a member and would like to set up automatic annual billing, click here.
A Lifetime Membership for your family is just $400 and ensures you will receive all WPA communications and never have to fill out another renewal or make another payment.
If you would rather just make a donation to support Wisconsin Parents Association, please click here.
What do your Memberships and Donations support?
- Legislative Watch – WPA pays attention to local, state, regional, and national issues that could affect Wisconsin homeschoolers. When action is needed, WPA calls on its members to contact their legislators. Wisconsin Parents Association watches legislation so you can spend your time homeschooling.
- This comprehensive and accurate website, maintained by Wisconsin homeschoolers for Wisconsin homeschoolers
- Question Answering Committee (QAC) – your chance to Ask a Homeschooler
- Facebook Community
- Twice-a-year Member Newsletter
- WPA Events
Grassroots efforts are what made our Wisconsin homeschooling law. Grassroots action is what maintains our Wisconsin homeschooling law.
Wisconsin Parents Association watches legislation so you can spend your time homeschooling.
WPA does not provide, sell, or rent ANY personal information
(names, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
to anyone outside the organization.